Welcome New Patients
Here are some helpful hints to make your experience more pleasant:
- Wear loose comfortable clothes that can easily be pulled above the knees and elbows.
- We take payment before your treatment, so that you can float out afterwards and relax into the rest of your day.
- We take cash, checks, debit/credit cards, and most HSA cards.
- Please turn off your cell phone.
- The bathroom through the only door in the treatment room. Please use it before the treatment begins.
- Each chair will have a designated basket for you to put your belongings in.
- We have blankets and pillows to make you comfortable.
- There are also disposable earplugs and cough drops available. Please – help yourself.
- We have background music in the clinic, but you are free to bring your own.
- Once you get to your chair, you should take your shoes and socks off, pull up your pants to your knees, recline yourself back, and get settled in. Tim will speak with you once you are settled in.
- Most people stay about 30 minutes to an hour. Let us know if you need to be up and out the door by a certain time.
- The needles shouldn’t hurt. If you are uncomfortable at any time please let us know and we will adjust the needle or take it out.